Kaizen® is Indecomm’s proprietary web-based risk management technology. It is the key to controlling mortgage lending risks and meeting loan quality requirements, whether client or regulatory driven. Kaizen® provides a holistic view of risk in multiple production channels. It audits and tracks loans, producing flexible reports on pre-closing/funding, post-closing/pre-delivery, collateral review, due diligence, and regulatory compliance.
Kaizen® identifies loan level errors and patterns of defects, identifying the responsible parties and loan types. The solution takes as input checklists, workflow, and data from dashboard and report modules. The system categorizes the root causes of the defects it finds, enabling you to correct your process before the problem becomes systemic.
With the wide-ranging capabilities of Kaizen®, clients get a state-of-the-art productivity and risk control tool. Kaizen® should be your choice as a risk management solution because it offers:
- Flexibility: Kaizen® integrates with an institution’s business strategy, answering the gamut of audit questions. Kaizen® can be delivered as a SaaS risk management platform solution, a shared platform, or with Indecomm providing the audit services. An integrated document management tool is also available within Kaizen®.
- Customization: Kaizen® offers the full complement of customization. This includes scope of audit reviews, audit workflows, audit questionnaires, user access with administrative role controls, user interfaces, and import-export data feeds. Kaizen® provides real-time progression and can be configured to meet a client’s individual production tracking requirements. Kaizen® is an intelligent system. It provides customizable, statistically-sound sampling methodology coupled with variable stratification selection, delegated audit designation, and rotating target definitions.
- Root-Cause Analytics: Kaizen® goes beyond finding and fixing defects to identifying root causes for errors. It suggests corrective action steps to be taken and measured.
- Standardization: Quality review audits are linked together in the loan pipeline to provide a holistic risk management view across the mortgage operation.
- Robust Reporting & Integrated Communications Module: Kaizen® builds dashboards, executive summaries, loan-level reports, and trend tracking across the data. The integrated communications module enables automated feedback and response.
- Collateral Review
- Due Diligence
- Perform Pre-Funding QC
- Regulatory Compliance
Kaizen® is Partnership
“Initially, the industry was challenged to understand the new regulations, but now the task is to minimize their cost,” said Rajan Nair, President, Financial Services Division, Indecomm Global Services. “Kaizen® provides the kind of efficiencies in risk management and detailed understanding of the rules that will ensure that our clients are in control of their bottom line in a new and complex environment.”